Digital Marketing Coordinator Role
Tailored SEO is a digital marketing agency based Hobart, Australia. The company was founded on the idea that no client should ever be forced into ‘packages’, and every strategy we produce is unique. Our goal is to form long-lasting relationships with our clients because as they grow, we grow.
Our team is passionate about all forms of SEO, Adwords, Content Marketing and Social media. We are dedicated to creating partnerships that last.
Marketing is in our blood and we want a new digital marketing professional to share our passion.
About the Opportunity
This role will see you working with our team in the delivery of campaigns and best practice techniques to generate content and leads for our valued clients.
The role will be for 3 days per week and based at our Kingston location.
To be considered for this position you will need to share our passion for digital marketing and demonstrate your relevant experience in digital marketing/SEO.
Applicants who can demonstrate expertise in the following will be highly regarded:
- Development of digital marketing strategies including creating, managing and tracking digital marketing campaigns and activities across online channels to agreed budgets;
- Strong copy writing and creative concept skills;
- Tracking user interaction to optimise the customer journey and track conversions;
- Use of a range of techniques including SEM, SEO, PPC, and remarketing strategies to drive online traffic and sales;
- Proficient in Google Adwords & Analytics and/or Facebook Ads Manager;
- Data analysis including testing, research and continuous optimisation of web pages, PPC and organic search results; and
- Creating weekly and monthly reports on social media actions, engagement, learnings and results.
To be considered for this position you will either have tertiary qualification (or soon to be completed) in a relevant field. (i.e. business, marketing, economics, communication or advertising), or relevant experience in digital marketing roles to demonstrate your strong skills in developing digital marketing and communication plans and translating them into day-to-day activities and campaigns that engage and convert. Applicants should also have a positive, ‘can-do' attitude that will be applied to your clients' work, the team around you and the business as a whole.
Apply now with your cover letter and resume outlining your relevant experience to email@example.com.